UPDATE: All Drive Classes are postponed until Friday Feb 19, 2021 and those cancelled will be contacted reschedule drives.
2O21 WINTER II Teen Class scheduled to start Monday 15 Feb is postponed until the power shortage, water, and gas problems are resolved. Will be calling every new student's parents to see where we stand Thursday morning.
DUE TO COVID-19 CLASS SPACE IS LIMITED: Early Registration $25 Deposit is strongly recommended (to save your spot).
MASKS or Face Shields required at ALL TIMES in classroom and car.
Dashcam in Cars: Done
Parent In Car Involvement : in place
Website additional comments in Spanish in work
Looking to add a few "good instructors"